Monday 3 November 2008

A weekend at home

Tennille and I arrived in Edinburgh from a windswept Central Europe to find Auld Reekie in fine form for the weekend - blue skies & not even that cold!
As I settled in for my flight from a torrential Frankfurt on Thursday night, knowing Tennille had just made her connection in Luton by the skin of her teeth, I feared what the weather was going to be like for the weekend... However, the unpredictability of the weather does work both ways and this weekend was a fine early winter day.
We went to see the latest Bond flick and did the majority of our Christmas shopping this weekend. It went a bit too fast seeing as our flights on Sunday had to be at 2pm in the afternoon but we had a great time none the less.
Back in a few weeks time at which time we have the helicopter flights booked - I expect them to be rained off again ;-)

No comments: